7.23.2010

My Bitty Braids


I shared in a previous post that I randomly started braiding my hair in small sections. I started on Thursday and finished on Saturday. That's all I can truthfully tell you about how long it took because I really didn't pay attention. I just braided here and there whenever I got free minute.

If I just had to guess I would say that it took me somewhere between 5 and 8 hours to complete it. That's pretty vague I know. When I have styles that take a while to do I rarely have time to do them in one sitting.

I did stop every few section a and snapped a few photos. These shots are not posed in any way just so you know. I was all over the place doing these things. Lol.

I've had the braids in for 3 weeks now and I LOVE them. They're so care free and cute. I had plans to do all types of different things to them but I have just enjoyed wearing them down. They're finally srtaring to look a bit old to me but I promised myself I'd leave them in for a full 4 weeks so I will. I think I'll do bantu knots on them and see how that turns out. Stay tuned for that I'll be sure to post pics.













No comments: