My Dilemma Update : Braid Challenge Postponed

I planned to start my new challenge this past Monday but I failed to take into account that my children would be starting swimming lessons again so I decided to postpone this challenge for a few weeks. If things go as planned I should start the challenge on Monday July 26,2010.

No comments: