2.27.2009

Product RAVE!!! "Amala Cream Rinse"


"Amala Cream Rinse" By Hairveda.... Well for starters I made my first purchase from hairveda.com over two months ago and I actually never ordered "Amala Cream Rinse" but some other products. Somehow I recieved this product in error. Well I contacted customer service who told me to just go ahead and keep it. Ladies, let me tell you, I would have never ordered this product because I just didn't need it. Conditioners and moisturizers excite me, but I never stray too away far from my "CON" shampoo. Anyway, like I said, I never ordered it and wasn't even really excited about getting a free product because it simply didn't interest me. Well about 2-3 weeks after having it I finally used it to cowash my hair. Ladies....let me tell you I LOVE it! It is very mild but I can tell that it truly removes residue from my hair without any stripping AT ALL. Imagine that. I can't really explain it but I'll say it has no special smell, it doesn't make my hair super soft, nor does it have any great slip to it, yet I just can't get enough of it. I feel like it does exactly what it's supposed to do without any extra fuss. Of course I use (and you should too) a conditioner afterwards. This is not a conditioner so don't purchase it with hopes of it transforming your kinks to soft waves. This is not what it does. All I can say is that I HIGHLY recommend it for cleaning your hair and scalp.

No comments: