11.12.2008

Touch up!


So, I decided that since I am the one doing my daughters kinky twists, that I could retouch it instead of waiting for them to get old....then take them down....then redo the whole thing. I actually retouched them after 2 weeks of initially doing it. Her hair grows really fast. I only retouched the front outer layer because of time constraints. I also made the ones I retouched smaller which also took more time, but I plan on doing the next row and the back outer layers as soon as I get some time. I'll probably wash them at the same time. I'm hoping to be pretty good after a couple more attempts at doing them. Now I need to figure out how to do the ends. I don't mind the ends not being curled on my DD, but I have had a couple of people ask me to do theirs. I would like to know how to do that first.
I love that pic of her. She was being silly.

2 comments:

These Three Kings said...

GURLLLL!! foreal!!
I need to you teach me what you did!!
foreal.. did you add weave in her hair?? wow it looks soooo goood!!

love you!

I need you to email me some hair idea.. I about ready to relax mine and Kai....
mrsnicolek@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

LOL I'm with Nicole! I love her hair. Can you post "How do" videos?

Zinnada<><