8.19.2011

Silent, But Still Here

Hey guys! I just wanted to drop in and say hello to you all. I realize that the blog has been rather silent for awhile and honestly will remain so for a little while longer, but I wanted to pop in for a quick minute. God has been blessing as always and I am simply very busy. Well initially I was simply being lazy and taking my annual unintentional blog break,lol, but now I am truly busy. Things should slow down within a month or so and I look forward to blogging again. I completely missed sharing my 3 year anniversary with you guys and plan to do a giveaway in honor of just that upon returning. Get ready!! I hope you all are well and are embracing all things natural. Be sure to ask any questions that you might have in the mean time. I'm sure that I will be able to do that. Also, I have a friend that I will be introducing you guys to and she will share a post or few with you guys while I'm gone. Stayed tuned for that. Until then see ya.

1 comment:

Green Mountain Realty said...

Thanks for checking in and glad everything is going well, take care.