9.12.2010

Braid Challenge #3

I have completed my 3rd braid challenge and am moving to the 4th. Unfortunately I never took pictures of dd's hair on this one. All I did was braided it into a ponytail except the ponytail was kind of going a spiral if that makes sense.
I'm finding that her braids aren't lasting as long as I'd like them to. I was hoping to allow each set of braids to stay in for two weeks but after a week they've been looking pretty fuzzy. I'm not sure if this a "her hair" thing or if it's my lack of experience in braiding that is causing this. I am doing some searching online to find some ideas for new styles because I'm really not that creative when it comes to thinking of styles. If anyone has any suggestions please share them.

I'm going to post a picture of last weeks style that I talked about in the last post. Remember, I shared that it was kind of similar to the first style except that I braided the back down? Here are pictures of that.



Notice on the last picture how the braids are not nearly as neat and put together as the second picture. I see some areas that need improvement. It's exciting though because soon I'll be able to look back and see how I've improved.
Stay tuned for challenge 4.

No comments: